Model 2015 Pneumatic Wire Stripper (14-32 AWG)
The Model 2015 compact benchtop wire stripper features intuitive, operator-friendly controls to ensure ease of use and offer overall excellent performance. It operates solely on compressed air and includes V style blades which do not require changing for standard size material. Operation is simple, robust, and reliable.
This stripper is appropriate for applications requiring a full strip, partial strip, and multi conductor processing. It can handle a full range of materials including:
- Solid wire or stranded wire
- Tefzel, and more.
An air tubing extension with a standard male quick coupler is included for easy connection to your shop airline.
- Conductor Size 14-32 AWG (0.03 – 2.08 mm²)
- Max Outer Diameter 0.12" (3.2 mm)
- Strip Length 0.04 - 0.78" (1 - 20 mm)
- Air Requirement 70-90 PSI (5-7 Bar)
- Brand: Import
- Country of origin: China
- Item weight: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.4" L x 2.3" W x 5.8" H